• Search
  • Register
  • Hair Care Information » Life
  • 5 Min Sisters

ointlaugh:* You got me ROFLMBAO!!!Oh and fussymom, if you're...

op:

#

LMAO Acesiaelise TOO FUNNY!!!!!!

819337 Apr 23 2005, 12:57 PMWow, how did I miss this....

I KNOW!!!

fussymom, you wont' get your ego stroked here!

LMAO

You ladies behave! You gonna make that man cry!

#

fussymom, you wont' get your ego stroked here!* 821188...

*decides against making crude funny wordplay joke here

#

You ladies are something else!
    You gave him what he wanted though, to be flamed... <_<

#

Wow, how did I miss this. . . . ...

I am asking myself this same question. and I'm with them on the 5 minute thing I think someone just faked an O. Which means she's nicer than a lot of sisters I know.

#

*decides against making crude funny wordplay joke here 821191...

ointlaugh: GIRL!!! You made me choke on my tea!!!

#

Oooh Baby, Yeah!! (Thinking in her head) Damn I got so much ish to do tomorrow let me get him off me, YESSSSSSSS- U done!!!

fussymom your posting priviledges have been revoked!!! ointlaugh:

Ya'll done lost ya'll minds!! op:

#

fussymom SwathiFy does your mom know you're playing on her computer?

LJ

#

fussymom SwathiFy does your mom know* you're playing on her...

ointlaugh:

#

Ok Ladies I was hoping to get some insight and vent but alot of yall ladies are faking the funk it's ok I also just learned you guys aren't really that mean I kinda expected harsher but thanks I got all the answers I needed.

Mr Dean whats up wit you and wanting to see some pics of me your starting to scare me. _headshake:

#

Ok Ladies I was hoping to get some insight and...

Yep fussymom you must be a youngster, Mr. Dean is no DL brotha he was simply trying to help a fellow brotha with sage advice because unlike some folks coughs *you* he's been here for a long while and knows how we roll...as my mama would say... you might wanna be quiet and listen

LJ

#

honey, how were you BikexidedutH answers when you never asked a question?

#

op:

#

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! h34r:

Der be some messs up in hurr!

#

Yep fussymom you must be a youngster, Mr. Dean is...

ointlaugh:
    Unlike some people I don't conform to the masses and as for sage advice call it what you want I hardly call it that and as far as the quote your mother would say why should I listen to it when you obviously don't and yeah I'm young but it's not like your dropping any knowledge in here. I say things to get others point of view I might not form it in a question but thats what it is sorry for all I might offend got nuttin but love for erbody

#

Thank You LJ.

Listen fussymom, there are some things you should know about this board.

1: The board is comprised of mostly women. You have to respect at least that much. As far as conforming, you don't have to do that, but know that topics that you start will be looked at with a different point of view than you hold.

2: Men are most welcome at the board when they provide some eye candy, poetry, general insight, have a full grown mane, or have generally entertaining posts (you're doing this so far, but seemingly at your own expense).

3: Coming on here bragging on yourself usually generates some kind of suspicion. The ladies don't take well to people they don't trust.

4: When you post something outlandish, you get flamed. That much I'm sure you know though.

5: When you're hot sh*t, a post like this would be a lot closer to 10 pages by now.

6: When you're a newbie, it doesn't matter how much they like you if you choose to attack a perennial favorite. That will decrease your popularity very quickly.

7: Topics without questions usually end up as open ended discussions about whatever we feel like talking about.

Anyone else want to contribute anything?

#

ointlaugh: Unlike some people I don't conform to the masses...

I guess your mom is still at work huh?

As for being quiet and listening you would FIRST have to say or ask something of value that one would need to heed. We are anxiously waiting for that one _eek13: Mr. Dean gave some solid advice, you don't have to take it this is true but it's painfully obvious that you're doing you...which is coming up ummm short

I hope you stay and gather some knowledge not hatin' on you as most youngins don't know any better...if you stay I'm sure you will eventually learn

LJ

ETA...I'm through wit this thread

#

What is it? A full moon or sumthin? Or did I just click on BP instead of forum?

Why I gotta see Tadow and have to _twak: all the time

#

Just read page 1 and 4. Nuttin in the middle I'm interested in.

Thank you MrDean.

And on THAT note...

CLOSED

And please don't PM me asking why I closed this thread.

#

RSS feed for this topic  

You must log in to post.

• Tags
  •   No tags yet.

Hair Care Information. Sitemap