• Search
  • Register
  • Hair Care Information » General Forum
  • 1 1/2 Inches In 40 Days

I got my chop June 28 2006 it was 2 inches now I measure today which is 40 days later and it's 3 1/2 inches. That means it's grown 1 1/2 inches. That's also means it's growing 1 inch a month. I don't know what i'm doing but I need to keep doing it. Sorry, I've never had a fro before this so it's like amazing to me because it didn't look it was growing and then I stretched it out next to a rule and bam. Ok you can ignore me now

#

how did you measure it?? that's very unusual growth.

#

I stretched as far as it would go with my fingers and held the ruler next to it starting from 0.

#

congrats, i never measure my hair, i just see it getting "bigger!" ^_^

#

yay for hair growth!!! :P

#

mine has grown about an inch and a half also in the last 40 or so days. its amazing the differences between different peoples hair growth. that must mean my hair was breaking off something terrible when i was a perm.ie if it was always the same length

#

If I had taken care of my hair like this as p.ermie and not using globs of the dreaded grease I would have been waist length by now That's ok i'll grow me some waist length hairs

#

stop hatin :P

#

mann i am sippin on hatorade 1 1/2 inches!!!

give us every tip routine whatever! if i could get that growth....

#

Wow! That is amazing growth! Congrats. All the good sources say hair grows faster in the summer than in the winter. I've noticed that my hair went through a growth spurt this summer. Ha! But nothing like that. Wooohooo! you go girl! Have you ever noticed your hair growing this fast before you went natural?

#

Not really but as a p.ermie I was a cronic grease user, so much that my pores were so clogged and my hair stopped growing altogether. Even after I found the hair boards and stopped greasing my hair was still breaking. So I have never been able to really tell my growth rate. During my 4 month transition to natural I got 2 inches. I think it's the Co-washing that's causing all this growth.

#

hey that was on my birthday!!!!! anywayz, i was so shocked when i first saw my hair growth. keep up the good work. you have just began this journey. enjoy the ride...

#

My hair grows like that right after a major cut and then it slows down to about 1/2" a month. I remember one time that I had gotten a haircut and told a friend about it. When she finally saw me a month later she didn't believe that it was ever cut because it grew out that quickly.

#

Congratulations! Amazing growth! Keep doing what you area doing. I'm now at 7" and it has taken me 2 years after cutting my perm down to 1-1/2" That means it took me 2 years to grow 5-1/2 inches of natural hair. Patience is the key. I'm enjoying my hair and it has not only grown but its always changing for the better. Again Congratulations!!!

#

RSS feed for this topic  

You must log in to post.

• Tags
  •   No tags yet.

Hair Care Information. Sitemap